I used to have the Iphone, and the ONLY thing I miss from it was ... BlackBerry Bold forum

kwatson30 no está en línea Stack level 2

SMS Messages Organization?

Advertisement

I used to have the Iphone, and the ONLY thing I miss from it was the way it organized messages. Is there an app that will do this? I receive a lot of messages, and it's a pain to have to scroll all the way down to like a week or even a day prior. Thanks in advance!!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    Go to messages>options>show prior. Then you can set how many of the previous conversations will show when you open a sms.

Ooops. I meant go to options>sms text from the home screen. At that screen you can set the history you want to see when you open a text message.
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 04-24-2009 at 05:33 AM.

jusMikeP no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ahhh, here is where the BlackBerry excels.... I'm gonna want to switch back to my Berry after this post!

1) Go into your "messages" folder and hit the menu or "BlackBerry" key and select "search."

2) Enter your search criteria, you have several different options to search by. If you want to search for messages from a specific person, move the cursor to the "Name" field and then press the BlackBerry key to bring up your contact list and then select a name.

3) This is optional but highly recomended - Once you have entered your search criteria save your search by pressing the BlackBerry key and selecting "Save." Then give you search a name such as "Messages from my Lover" and assign it a shortcut key such as "L". The next time you want to quickly see all messages from your Lover you can simply press Alt + "L".

That's one of my favorite things about the BlackBerry! Hope that helps!.

rhin0247 no está en línea Stack level 2
    nice shortcut