Hello- Im trying the resotre my calendar using smrt guard. The things keeps giving me ... BlackBerry Bold forum

bernardkost no está en línea Stack level 2

Smrt Guard Problem

Advertisement

Hello-

Im trying the resotre my calendar using smrt guard. The things keeps giving me an error message. Anyone have a clue as to why?

VIOLATOR no está en línea Stack level 3
    Given the fact that SMRTGUARD is a new app that is still in Beta, I would suggest you contact their support. Include the version of SG that you are currently using, a detailed description of the process you followed & the specific difficulties you encountered.

This may be a known problem that was addressed in the new version they just puhed out yesterday or it may be a new problem they need to look into.

David
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Yup, i send them several emails. I tried it with the old version, nothing worked, tried it with the new version and still nothing...mmmmmm

VIOLATOR no está en línea Stack level 3
    Give it some time. This is a major application and I know they have been working diligently to fix these types of issues.

You might wanna cosider sliding over to the "Crack" forum and scrolling through the posts in the "Official SG Beta Thread" for similiar issues and fixes.

David
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Thanks david.. already done