So not sure if anybody has seen this clip before but here is a small ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Small clip on some one playing with a 9000

Advertisement

So not sure if anybody has seen this clip before but here is a small clip of some one playing with a 9000 BB or so it seems.

BB 9000 clip
    Last edited by Don LuiG; 04-28-2008 at 07:51 PM.

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ya... it was posted on engadget last month or so..

thanks for the post tho,

cheers

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    Yup, that's quite old, I am personally at all not exited for the phone, the only thing that I would love to have is that speedy prossessor, I would love to have that in my curve, the prossessor is a work horse! Bescides I find all of the 8000 series devices to be quite slow for the price, they lag terribly compare to iphone!
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneKam View Post
    Yup, that's quite old, I am personally at all not exited for the phone, the only thing that I would love to have is that speedy prossessor, I would love to have that in my curve, the prossessor is a work horse! Bescides I find all of the 8000 series devices to be quite slow for the price, they lag terribly compare to iphone!
    I had the iphone me and my brother hacked it and to be honest i hate it the phone. It sucks, we sold quite a few and made some money by selling them though. I want something that will give me business and also some personal use and with the iphone i felt like i was holding a piece of metal on my hand, it be quite useful if you ever get attacked you could tro it at that person and it would probably do some freaken serious damage lmao...

Hairbear1954 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am willing to wait to see what RIMM has to bring out next. Too much in the rumor mill for me....what is it an 8900, a 9000 or even a 9100. Does it have a better processor, a touch screen, who knows.

All I know is I want something function for my business use, but have enough of a flare to give me some enjoyment when I have down time. Only time will tell and then who knows.