Anyone else experience slow web browsing with AT&T?? It started last night and this morning ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Toan04 no está en línea Stack level 1

Slow web browsing with AT&T?

Advertisement

Anyone else experience slow web browsing with AT&T?? It started last night and this morning it's still not fixed. I'm in northern California.

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    I am fine here in Cincinnati, OH.
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Sometimes it can be slow due to poor reception. It can also be the AT&T is just not moving data fast. Try the next day and see if it is faster. It is just the way it is.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

Quote Originally Posted by GregGebhardt View Post
    Sometimes it can be slow due to poor reception. It can also be the AT&T is just not moving data fast. Try the next day and see if it is faster. It is just the way it is.

It was working fine since I got the phone a week ago, and just last night it started acting like this. When browsing via browser, the screen would just stay at "Requesting..." for long periods of time, very long. It doesn't matter which website i go to, it does the same thing. Eventually the site does come up, maybe after five minutes or so...

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by Toan04 View Post
    It was working fine since I got the phone a week ago, and just last night it started acting like this. When browsing via browser, the screen would just stay at "Requesting..." for long periods of time, very long. It doesn't matter which website i go to, it does the same thing. Eventually the site does come up, maybe after five minutes or so...

Have you tried to deleting the Browser cache (Content cache, pushed content and cookies cache)? Sometimes this slows it down too!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F
    It will be randomly slow like that once in a while... I don't tthink u have to do anything but wait it out...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Yep try clearing the cache and remember the first thing you should ALWAYS do when you Blackberry does anything strange: PULL THE BATTERY
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

jrgonz454 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a02eb2
    Quote Originally Posted by Toan04 View Post
    Seems there were some outages in your area (N.Cal)that burden the network. I live in So Cal and everything works quick. My best advice when you are having issues is to comnpare you rate of uploads to other ATT 3g phones. If you are the only one having the issues then you have the problem. If all are doing the same then its the network. Thats probaly the best litmus test for figuring service issues

JT Stringfellow no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2159AB3B
    Mines is working fine here in Centreville,I'll I haven't had any slow web browsing..

~via BB Bold (wap.pinstack.com)~

Well all is working well now after clearing browser cache and pulling the battery... I hope this doesn't happen again, because its a pain to remove my hard case to pull the battery!

lilvalval no está en línea Stack level 2

lilvalval no está en línea Stack level 2
    Oh! I have!! Mine has been uber slow since yesterday....I did a battery pull and its fixed now.