I just installed Slacker mobile radio on my blackberry bold/9000 and everytime I attempt to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

guruleenyc no está en línea Stack level 2

Slacker Restart Loop :: Help!

Advertisement

I just installed Slacker mobile radio on my blackberry bold/9000 and everytime I attempt to select a radio station genre category, it keeps attemtping to re-login. In other words it loops between station and signon screen. Then I see (abuse) in signon process splash screen...

Any ideas fellow pinstackers?

Thanks,

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    This might get a quicker response and/or some help in this thread. Let me know if you want to move it and I'll do it.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

tigerbluemusic no está en línea Stack level 3
    I seem to be havin the same problem. Didn't see anything in that other thread which would help. Unless I misunderstood it.

No problem here. Just making sure that you saw it. May be a specific Bold problem. Leave it here - someone with a Bold will probably get to you and can help. Good luck!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

chris93372 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31D7C73C

Same problem here - Curve 8330 on Verizon

Running into the same problem here. Maybe they're getting hammered after the CES release?

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Try turning off your firewall. I was having a problem like that too. Azstar suggested that to me.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Did you guys ever get Slacker working? Their support may be able to help - they're not particularly fast in my experience but they get back to you. (I used it much of the day yesterday. Just checking in.)

srh99 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by guruleenyc View Post
    I just installed Slacker mobile radio on my blackberry bold/9000 and everytime I attempt to select a radio station genre category, it keeps attemtping to re-login. In other words it loops between station and signon screen. Then I see (abuse) in signon process splash screen...

Any ideas fellow pinstackers?

Thanks,

When I first ran the app yesterday, things were mostly fine (except that occasionally, my device would automatically reboot without warning!). Today, I ran into the same problem with the sign-in loop.

I reset all the permissions to the default and rebooted, and it still went into the loop when I tried to create a station by artist. However, I just tried going into one of the preset stations first, and that seemed to have "fixed" the sign-in loop problem. I don't know if this is just coincidence...