hey guys. i just upgraded from the curve to the new BOLD. ive had it ... BlackBerry Bold forum

slanger55 no está en línea Stack level 2

Sim Card Help

Advertisement

hey guys.

i just upgraded from the curve to the new BOLD. ive had it for 2 days. everything worked fine until i changed the sim back to my old curve because i was goin to play tennis and didnt wanna mess up the new bold.

well after i was done i put the sim card back into the bold and it doesnt reconize it.

help would be appreciated

thanks.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Check with att cust svc to be sure but it may be the 3g issue they have right now, don't know all the details but I know that's one of the resons they have not released the BOLD yet! Hope this helps....
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    wow, this is going to be a test of ones patience seeing these new threads asking for help with the Bold and mosgt of us are still waiting for the damn thing to get released.

slanger55 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ^^ sorry bro . didnt mean to rub it in. i have been waiting for this phone for quite some time. it was well worth the wait. i just brought it back and got a new one.

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    oh no problem man, just sucks for us, hahahaha

you're the 2nd person i've seen that's said they've already returned 1 device in order to fix something. Hopefully by the time we get it alot of these bugs will be worked out.