i added all the people on my SIM to my card to my phone, then ... BlackBerry Bold forum

motameds no está en línea Stack level 1

Question SIM CARD

Advertisement

i added all the people on my SIM to my card to my phone, then i went to the store and they updated all the info from my old 9000 to my 9700. now some contacts are duplicated - how can i tell which contact entry for one person is the SIM card entry and which one was already on the phone? Is there a way to hide all the SIM contacts or erase all the SIM contacts?

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Go into contacts, click menu, you will see Sim Phone Book. That is where all Sim numbers are at. If you have the numbers in contacts, then those are stored on the phone. If those are duplicates, then you can just delete the duplicates.

motameds no está en línea Stack level 1

response

but when you have a duplicate, how can you tell which is the sim card entry and which is in the phone book of the phone ?

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    easiest way to transfer your contacts would've been to use the device switch wizard in the desktop manager to transfer from one phone to another... or to sync the contacts to your desktop. SIM cards only save name and number, no other contact details.