Does anyone know if these are sold seperately or do I have to purchase a ... BlackBerry Bold forum

trickie636 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20E1809D

Silver Bars in between keypad letters...

Advertisement

Does anyone know if these are sold seperately or do I have to purchase a full front housing? My top silver bar that goes across the top of the letters QWERTY.....has broke in half.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    What you need to buy is just the keypad not the full housing.

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    I believe the silver bars are attatched to the housing and not the keypad. I know you can purchase replacement housing kits for your phone. some just replacement and some to customize your bold. I personally have never purchased a replacement kit, but i know several people here on the stacks do this quite often and also offer step by step how to's on doing that replacement. Maybe one of those geniuses will stop by and offer that detailed advice. good luck!!
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    okay, never mind. i stand corrected. ealvnv probably knows this better than myself. My apologies.
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

trickie636 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20E1809D
    thanks so much for the advice! I appreciate it! this does HELP ME and answer my question!