What should i do. Is there any difference or no. Thanks for your help.... BlackBerry Bold forum
Should I get an AT&T bold or keep my rogers Bold
What should i do. Is there any difference or no. Thanks for your help.
Are you having problems with your Rogers Bold?
att bold has not option between 3g and 2g and just the numbers on the keyboard are white, if u good for an upgrade i would get it and sell it
people get the swine flu
and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions
of people have AIDS
but no one wears condoms
Last edited by srl7741; 11-04-2008 at 11:54 PM.
Id perfer a AT&T Bold but if nothings wrong with your bold why get a new one?
I would say keep the one you have unless you are having issues with it that might be tied to the Rogers Bold. If you are really curious, AT&T does have a 30-day return policy, so you could always give it a go for a few weeks... just make sure you are careful not to damage it if you decide to return it and keep your Rogers Bold.
Well apparently the ATT one runs better on ATT which makes sens and explains the hold up on release.
But yeah like said before if you dont have a problem with it keep it.
Tags for this Thread