First I apologize if this is dup thread. I thought I had read something about ... BlackBerry Bold forum

tcprcb no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Selected ringtone not working

Advertisement

First I apologize if this is dup thread. I thought I had read something about this within the last week or so, but now I can't locate the thread.

The selected ringtone does not ring when my BB Bold is called. Another ringtone rings - in fact it's the AT&T tune (bleah! - sorry if that offends anyone). Any thoughts on how to resolve this. It doesn't seem to matter which ringtone I select, the AT&T tune is the one that rings.

Thanks in advance.

tcprcb no está en línea Stack level 2
    Please ignore this question.

I had to delete and re-download the ringtones. Seems they (yes plural) were somehow corrupted.

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Also, for future reference, I used to have the curve and I had downloaded ringtones and payed for them through att media net. When I upgraded to the bold, my memory card still showed that I had the ringtones,but ehen I tried to set them as I.d. Ringers, it wouldn't let me because I had already dl onto a different device, and if u have that ringtone selected, when that person calls it will default to manufacture ringtone. Fyi.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~