Isnt there another bb model with the same size screen whose screen protectors will also ... BlackBerry Bold forum

michaellynn no está en línea Stack level 1

screen protector equivilant

Advertisement

Isnt there another bb model with the same size screen whose screen protectors will also fit the 9700. I would think it would just open up some more choices for selection
    God Bless,
    Michael

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellynn View Post
    Isnt there another bb model with the same size screen whose screen protectors will also fit the 9700. I would think it would just open up some more choices for selection
    The 8900 has the same screen size but I'm not sure if a screen protector would still fit.

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Boxwave makes screen protectors specifically for the 9700. I have one on mine.

I have used their product for the last two years with great success. They do not require any liquid to install, you simply peel of the protective paper front and rear and position in place. If you make a mistake it's easy to remove and try again. Once in place they do not bubble like every other one I had tried prior to them. Mine have all lasted at least a year without a problem. I'm very picky and these are absolutely invisible. A great product. And no, I do not work for them.

http://www.boxwave.com/products/clea...-9700_3749.htm

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I saw some on T-Mobile's website that fit the 8520 and I was gonna get those (if they fit) if/when I get the 9700.