Wierd, I haven't installed any apps not from blackberry's website but the screeen flashes now ... BlackBerry Bold forum

AHijazi no está en línea Stack level 1

Screen Flashes during calls

Advertisement

Wierd, I haven't installed any apps not from blackberry's website but the screeen flashes now everytime i connect to a call, it's like the screen is an old lightbulb lol...anyone know what this is
    Peace, Love, Then Potatoes,

Ali

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I haven't heard of this flicker issue. I had the flicker in BBM and media viewing pics, this was due to the pinstack app running in the background. Don't know if you have the pinstack app but if you do try exiting all the way and see if it helps. Maybe, maybe not. Also what OS are you running?~via Bold~

Damn i love help forums, it's amazing how these little issues can leave us bewildered. thanks that fixed it i hate when problems are dumb and small,, o well

another question, how do i exit out of opened apps that i dont know are running? like task manager type of program

Ali

PIN/ID
    Apple
    That I'm not really sure, I just always make sure that if I'm not planning on coming back to the app for a while I use the menu key to close out completely, this seems a pain to me when I'm in media as it take R times to close all the way out. I for one would like an app as you say like task manager to see all running apps. ~via Bold on .234 ~

frisco49ers no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2840D481
    Use the switch application option to see all open programs, then close the ones you r not using.
    ~via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by frisco49ers View Post
    Use the switch application option to see all open programs, then close the ones you r not using.
    ~via smartphone~
    For sure, I had forgotten about this as I don't use it at all. Good call.

nice catch...thanks

Ali