Is anyone using a memory card with the Bold? I think I am going to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

psallee no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243705F2

Scandisk memory card

Advertisement

Is anyone using a memory card with the Bold? I think I am going to pick one up but wanted to see if anyone had any luck and how I could use it the best. Is it just for storing pictures, files, etc? I assume it always stays in the phone, its not used like a jumpdrive.

DeputyPS no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249EF7BC
    16bg microsdhc here ---got it for about $80 on Amazon.com a couple weeks back (probably cheaper now). 8gb is going for about $15. I have thousnads of mp3 songs on it and my pictures and videos go straight to the card ---only about half used right now. Yes it stays in the phone ---although you could swap cards in/out if you wanted to, but I highly recommend a memory card for your Bold.

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    I don't think it is that cheap for a 8 Gig card. But if you can find it for $15, what do you have to lose?

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    When a memory card is installed & your Bold is connected via USB to your computer, it appears as a hard drive. Therefore you can store anything you want on it. Very handy.
    sent via BlackBerry Bold
    ~(wap.pinstack.com)~