hey all i'm looking to see if there's a way to unlock some of the ... BlackBerry Bold forum

CatAlex no está en línea Stack level 1

sample images

Advertisement

hey all i'm looking to see if there's a way to unlock some of the sample images in the 9700. i have seen other threads about how to delete them from the OS so they don't load onto the phone, but that's not what i'm trying to accomplish. there are some really good shots that are locked which i wanted to transfer to my laptop to use as desktop wallpaper.

i'm not sure if there's a way to do this or not, but if so, please help!

thanxx.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Your best bet it will probably be opening one of those images and then take a screenshot of your using an app for that, then move that the pc, other then that I don't its possible

CatAlex no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks, i'd tried that before but the quality suffered terribly.

well if anyone else has any ideas as to how to do this, i'd be interested in reading thru the paces.

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I'm sure there has to be a way, but honestly your best bet would be to what ealvnv suggested. As far as the quality, if you have any editing tool on your computer like photoshop, or paintshop, or gimp, etc, you should be able to clean the images up enough to get any distortions out.

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Another thing, if you are trying to use these images as a desktop wallpaper, you have to remember that these images are alot smaller than those made for desktop. So naturally when you stretch the image you are going to loose some of the quality. Basically, even if there is another way to get the sample images off of your phone, you will need some sort of program to resize the image to fit your screen. But even then I'm afraid the quality still will not be as sharp unless you know alot about editing graphics.