I feel really stupid asking, but something that should be very simple is proving to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3

Rogers bold wallpaper/theme help

Advertisement

I feel really stupid asking, but something that should be very simple is proving to be quite difficult. wallpaper/theme setup is different from the options I had on my curve and 8800.

as you all know; on the rogers bold we have 2 themes & wallpapers:
    -Precision silver with the tree/cloud wallpaper.
    and
    -Precision zen with the red Rogers wallpaper.

I cant find the 2 wallpapers in any picture folders on the device. I can only have them in the order above. For example I cant have the Precision zen theme, but with the cloud/trees wallpaper.

if I am using either of the 2 themes but select another picture as my wallpaper, the only way I can get the original BB/rogers wallpaper back is by clicking ''reset theme defaults'' and that is ridiculous because it resets everything including position of icons, folders, applications and even fonts.

I appreciate anyone pointing out what I am missing.
    8900 Curve, IPHONE 3G, SAMSUNG JET, NOKIA E71, BOLD, STORM 9500

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    to get the wallpaper back all you have to do is go to media then pictures then press the Menu key and select : Reset Homescreen Image
    And this should bring the original theme wallpaper back without you having to reset the WHOLE theme.

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    thank you.... thats one question down..how did I miss that..... what about the second one... how to get the precision zen theme, but with the cloud/trees wallpaper.
    Why are are the 2 wallpapers not in the sample pics section?
    On my curve and 8800 all the wallpapers were in the bb pictures folder.
    8900 Curve, IPHONE 3G, SAMSUNG JET, NOKIA E71, BOLD, STORM 9500

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Yeah theme wallpapers are theme related and therefore they are not (someone correct me if im wrong) accessible from the sample pics section.
    Therefore theres no way you can do that.
    But yeah check out the website i just sent you via PM
    Last edited by ranxoren; 09-17-2008 at 03:12 PM.