Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah, that's the problems with rumours, ain't it? A dozen different sources saying a dozen ... BlackBerry Bold forum

SimonSage no está en línea Device Pro

Advertisement

Yeah, that's the problems with rumours, ain't it? A dozen different sources saying a dozen different things. It's all gotta come with a grain of salt. As for pricing, I heard it will be matching the iPhone, so likely $299 w/ 3 years on Rogers.

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    dun dun dunnnn. todays is the 31st. is it out?

copolii no está en línea Stack level 1

I hate rogers

wasn't this thing supposed to be released late june?
    then mid july, then late july, now im hearing mid august (Wireless Wave) ...
    ever since i sold my Pearl, I've been looking for a new Blackberry and now that there is one, these idiots are just delaying the release ... maybe they wanna make sure the BB users won't get the $30/6GB deal

croman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    207b39f0
    I have the $30/6GB plan on my curve.. I called rogers blackberry support group and told them i wanted it added - they did it without hesitation.

OzzieDog no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by croman View Post
    I have the $30/6GB plan on my curve.. I called rogers blackberry support group and told them i wanted it added - they did it without hesitation.
    I wonder if this is the same as AT&T "unlimited BIS personal"? To further it the best I could find on AT&T web sited is that "unlimited" to be up to 20mb. If this is the case AT&T maybe waiting to see how many people bite at Rogers alleged plan and raise the cost for data. Just my two cents, which in this day an time does not buy much.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Is Rogers a Canadian carrier; if so, i have a friend of mine that lives up there. He will love the Bold. He is a new blackberry user.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

RCode no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F0A29
    Well today is the 12th (I believe I read it would be out today, or at least today was the latest release date I could find). I am not shocked it's still out. I wish RIM would tell us why they are droppin' the ball on the Bold.

I predict September 1st.

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzieDog View Post
    I wonder if this is the same as AT&T "unlimited BIS personal"? To further it the best I could find on AT&T web sited is that "unlimited" to be up to 20mb. If this is the case AT&T maybe waiting to see how many people bite at Rogers alleged plan and raise the cost for data. Just my two cents, which in this day an time does not buy much.

My wife and I hav e the AT&T unlimited BB BIS plans and we pay $30 for hers, and $40 for mine with 1500 messages on mine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzieDog View Post
    http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-pho...onal-plans.jsp

This is the site location for the plan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scbMobile
    Supply, Train & Deploy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12