Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well I just ordered the Bold 9000 in White from Rogers. I just can't imagine ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Well I just ordered the Bold 9000 in White from Rogers. I just can't imagine texting on a iPhone, and I don't think I can live without BBM. I love my original Bold (until my daughter took it) so getting a White one will be pretty sweet........

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    I hope you like it! I have never seen a white Bold, let us know how nice it is!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just got my new White Bold 9000. I love it. The colour is fabulous.......Rim kept the chrome on the sides which looks cool with the white. The leather white back is great, also comes with a White Leather Sleeve......that really made me happy since I don't like the leather holsters. I will take some pics and post. Wow it's great.....I love it.

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    Congrats Kimberlee

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlee View Post
    Well I had my new Bold 9700 for 2 days now. I hate it........it's way to small. I just can't get used to the small phone. It also to me does not feel as sturdy and classy as the 9000.
    I agree.

I could get used to it, as I was using a 8900 but I don't want to. The 9000 has a much more comfortable keyboard. That extra 6mm width, makes quite a difference. Too bad RIM didn't refresh the 9000 and ad the trackpad. At least I don't have a crummy trackball on my iPhone 3Gs.

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlee View Post
    Well I had my new Bold 9700 for 2 days now. I hate it........it's way to small. I just can't get used to the small phone. It also to me does not feel as sturdy and classy as the 9000. So I sent it back and I am debating on what to get. Maybe an iPhone or maybe the White 9000. Anyways good luck to all who like the 9700, it just wasn't for me.

Cheers,

Kimberlee
    Was it the keyboard that was smaller or just the overall device? I thought the keyboard was to be almost identical to BOLD 1??

I also was skeptical about iphone texting, its not that bad actually, and the landscape keyboard is great!! You really can not beat the apps on the iphone, hard for me to say being a diehard RIM person before the iphone.

Skier87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    The overall device is smaller, which makes the keyboard smaller as well. It is the same style as the 9000, but a bit more cramped. Still comes down to personal preference as always, and maybe finger size!

HiSoC8Y no está en línea Stack level 2
    can i order the rogers BB 9700 if i am outside canada? if i am in USA or UAE?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12