I just got done wiping out my bold . I only want to restore certain ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Italianmasta no está en línea Stack level 1

Restoring bb bold

Advertisement

I just got done wiping out my bold . I only want to restore certain items . Can someone tell me when im under backup and restore. Which one do I load from the backup file that contains my pictures. Also is there on that backups your bb messanger contacts also . Please let me know thankyou

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    As far as your BB Messenger contacts yes there should be a "BB Messenger" Entry that should restore your contacts.

For your picture sorry no idea but theres probably a "media" entry or something close to that.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Italianmasta View Post
    I just got done wiping out my bold . I only want to restore certain items . Can someone tell me when im under backup and restore. Which one do I load from the backup file that contains my pictures. Also is there on that backups your bb messanger contacts also . Please let me know thankyou
    If your pictures were stored on the internal memory, load the internal memory. If they were on the Media card, they should still be there.