I upgraded to the newest 5.0 beta OS from 4.6 and now once I try ... BlackBerry Bold forum

assist5 no está en línea Stack level 1

restore not working...please help

Advertisement

I upgraded to the newest 5.0 beta OS from 4.6 and now once I try to restore it goes through the process like normal but my device is not updated. No contacts, messages, or anything. I tried going to advanced and selecting either the address book, or my messages and once again it goes through the process but my information from the backup is not on my device. No errors during the process. I've tried downgrading and same thing my data won't restore. Can someone please help?

assist5 no está en línea Stack level 1
    please delete.... i was loading the wrong backup files. sorry

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    It could be that your backup didn't generate properly. Sometimes, that happens. What version of Desktop manager are u using and what windows does ur PC have?

Glad you figured it out...

seanconer no está en línea Stack level 1
    please i restored my fone and since then my fone keep runing the hourglass and rebooting over and over again.. please can i do?

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by seanconer View Post
    please i restored my fone and since then my fone keep runing the hourglass and rebooting over and over again.. please can i do?
    Can you tell me what OS you've installed and on what device?

I installed 4.7 and 5.0 but it will go thru d procces nd say it was succesfull but it keeps rebootin wen d hourglass ticks. It's a blackberry bold (9000). Please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    Can you tell me what OS you've installed and on what device?
    I Intalled 4.7 and 5.0 but it will go thru d procces nd say it was succesfull but it keeps rebootin wen d hourglass ticks. It's a blackberry bold (9000). Please help me.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by seanconer View Post
    I Intalled 4.7 and 5.0 but it will go thru d procces nd say it was succesfull but it keeps rebootin wen d hourglass ticks. It's a blackberry bold (9000). Please help me.
    What version of 5.0 are you loading.. .314 has known issues in the build itself. If your trying to load 4.7..??, that's a build for the storm 1, I'm not even sure it will load, I assume you mean 4.6.