Hey every 1 i am having a small problem.. 1.where to put this thread.. i ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245

Resizing Icons for BOLD??

Advertisement

Hey every 1 i am having a small problem.. 1.where to put this thread.. i couldnt find another place to put this because there is no 9000 theme area yet...
    2. i cant seem to remember what size the icons for the bold need to be resized to.?? i was going to make a theme with diff icons and i drew the biggest blank of my life... the transparenct is 50x50 (y or n).. and the icon size is????
    if any 1 can refresh my flacid memory i would appreciate that... thank you all in advance..
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Always just a little smaller than the transparence, you will have to try a few before you get the size that works best~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    lol i have tried 50 x 50 for the transparence.. that worked fine... but now the icons i cant get for the life out of me.. some reason im trying to add vista type icons and they are always distorted... poooop... thnx dj..
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf2598 View Post
    lol i have tried 50 x 50 for the transparence.. that worked fine... but now the icons i cant get for the life out of me.. some reason im trying to add vista type icons and they are always distorted... poooop... thnx dj..

I just checked the Bold Icon size and it is 80X80, so perhaps that is the issue.
    Last edited by DjSmooth; 11-13-2008 at 05:51 PM.