I have bold 9000 running the OS V5.0.0.592. every things working fine but i need ... BlackBerry Bold forum

HOTSUN2000 no está en línea Stack level 1

remove BB messager

Advertisement

I have bold 9000 running the OS V5.0.0.592. every things working fine but i need to remove the Core BB Messenger or disable it. Anyone know how can I safely done that. I removed it from the DM by unchecked at install time but this module some how still got loaded and always running.

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    menu - options - applications - at the top click add-on - press menu delete BBM.
    Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/lkkwus

juzilov no está en línea Stack level 1
    BBM on this new OS is part of core application, so there is now way to delete it the way kkwus74 is advising, only way to get rid of it is follow this steps: go to blackberry.com/messenger on your phone browser and download latest version of BBM, it will replace your current BBM version and best of all it will show up on Add-Ons folder in applications, so go a head and delete it.

HOTSUN2000 no está en línea Stack level 1
    "go to blackberry.com/messenger on your phone browser and download latest version of BBM, it will replace your current BBM version and best of all it will show up on Add-Ons folder in applications, so go a head and delete it."

This procedure worked. Thank you for your help.