I was wondering if anyone new the specs on the speed racer video. I've been ... BlackBerry Bold forum

kwatson30 no está en línea Stack level 2

Regarding Videos on Bold...

Advertisement

I was wondering if anyone new the specs on the speed racer video. I've been searching for the past couple days, and haven't found the actual specs for this video--just people talking about programs that convert. I have a program to convert, but I can't seem to get the videos to look like the Speed Racer clip. I know it's a big file, but if I can at least find the specs I'll at least be able to have a start and play around with some videos--hopefully anyway. Any suggestions would be awesome too!!

Thanks in advance guys!!!

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Yea, this would be nice to have as I've been trying to get them to work. What program are you using to convert? I use handbrake but d*mn it take forever to do it.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

kwatson30 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've been using several, because I want to have different options to "edit" the movie and quality; but right now I'm using Magic Video Converter. Does yours have a lot of options to edit the quality of the video?

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    I highly recommend you guys use Any Video Converter for your converting, as it works wonderfully for me. It has plenty of options to customize the video and audio, as does the conversion fast, high quality, and (as long as you choose the right sizing) full screen. You can customize everything, from frames per minute, size, audio & video type, etc. And best of all: FREE!!! There is a pro version with a lot more options, and if I had the money, I'd buy it. But the free version works perfectly for me.

Enjoy!!

theuprightman24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Lets face it any video converter will take a while to process - BHP77 whats your PC specs this could be the reason why you think its taking longer than it should?

I am using handbrake and works very well - iPhone settings just change the screen resolution. Converted a fair few films this way, depending on the length of the film, i either limit file size to 500mb or 600mb - handbrake auto works out the rest.

It looks pretty sharp to me - you can watch an action film with no issues.

I plan, when i have the time, to try reducing the file size.
    Last edited by theuprightman24; 02-22-2009 at 03:00 PM. Reason: ?

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    I don't know about the Speed Racer Clip (I deleted that Long ago), but I would highly recommend "Ultra Video Converter"

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I heard about handbrake and will try it soon but do any of you know which app would work best for the storm?

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by theuprightman24 View Post
    Lets face it any video converter will take a while to process - BHP77 whats your PC specs this could be the reason why you think its taking longer than it should?

I am using handbrake and works very well - iPhone settings just change the screen resolution. Converted a fair few films this way, depending on the length of the film, i either limit file size to 500mb or 600mb - handbrake auto works out the rest.

It looks pretty sharp to me - you can watch an action film with no issues.

I plan, when i have the time, to try reducing the file size.
    I'm running an acer with windows pro, amd 64 proccesor, nothing on the hard drive but a few apps, I run avast security, and that's it. It takes about an hour to 1 1/2 to finish. To me this is long. I wouldn't mind it if I can get it to work.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by kwatson30 View Post
    I've been using several, because I want to have different options to "edit" the movie and quality; but right now I'm using Magic Video Converter. Does yours have a lot of options to edit the quality of the video?
    To be honest I'm the wrong person to ask right now about this as I'm still a virgin in the video field of blackberrys and getting them to work. It seems like it does, but hell, I don't know what half of it means. Lol

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by e-berry View Post
    I heard about handbrake and will try it soon but do any of you know which app would work best for the storm?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/how...-storm-100364/

This is the link I've been looking at to try and get it to work on my bold, but this is for the storm, should help you, post back and let us know if it works for you.

theuprightman24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    hell that link is a mouthful.

I just use iPhone setting change aspect to 480, m4v or mp4 files work well.

i dont mess about with anything else - oh apart from capping file size as stated in my earlier post.

This works like a dream.