Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

With a two year contract you can now get a free refurbished Bold at AT&T... BlackBerry Bold forum

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way

Refurbished Blackberry Bolds are free

Advertisement

With a two year contract you can now get a free refurbished Bold at AT&T
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    New act. only?

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Yeah I just called about it, from what the rep told me it's with new activations and add a lines... I'm out of contract on my line so I cancelled that one and opened a new one and my free refurb bold should be here either tomorrow or monday!!!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    The only device better than a Bold is a free Bold-congrats. You are going to love your 9000, its super fast, super powerful!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

leastcmplicated no está en línea Stack level 2
    If you are eligible for upgrade with AT&T a Bold refurb is $99!! I just ordered one

EricScott no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by leastcmplicated View Post
    If you are eligible for upgrade with AT&T a Bold refurb is $99!! I just ordered one
    Really? Tried to upgrade my wife's line yesterday and just now (she is eligible for an upgrade) and the refurb is $199. Called AT&T yesterday and they said the price is $199. How are you getting it for $99? Did you click the "upgrade options" link from account manager?

Quote Originally Posted by EricScott View Post
    Really? Tried to upgrade my wife's line yesterday and just now (she is eligible for an upgrade) and the refurb is $199. Called AT&T yesterday and they said the price is $199. How are you getting it for $99? Did you click the "upgrade options" link from account manager?
    yes I went to Phones/Devices, then clicked the box that said check upgrade status, then clicked the checkbox that said select this line, then it took me to all the phones, I selected Blackberry and the refurb Bold is still coming up as $99 for me. here is a screenshot. sorry if its really big

Last edited by leastcmplicated; 03-28-2009 at 11:08 PM.

Thanks. Well just tried the exact same thing (again) and it's still showing $199 for the refurb and $299 for the new one (looks like that is 199 for you)....looks like you are getting an extra $100 discount.

My wife's 2 year contract expires in July '09 but she was officially eligible for an upgrade since March. Maybe there are different tiers of upgrades? Got me.

ahhhh I think I know the problem. Is your wife's line the second? my second line is eligible for upgrade as well but when I go to upgrade the phone I see the Bold refurb for $199. So it's most likely only the 1st line is eligible for that deal.

Quote Originally Posted by leastcmplicated View Post
    ahhhh I think I know the problem. Is your wife's line the second? my second line is eligible for upgrade as well but when I go to upgrade the phone I see the Bold refurb for $199. So it's most likely only the 1st line is eligible for that deal.
    Yes. She is the 2nd line. I am the primary line and upgraded to the Bold the day it came out (so I'm not due for a while).

Weird that it would matter but I guess that explains it.

Not a huge deal. She thinks the bold is a little too big and is going to wait for the 8900. I think she's crazy.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    man... i paid $800 for mine...
    i see RED...

bwag717 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A0A931
    be careful with the refurb. i work for an ATT dealer and we see nothing but problems with the refurbs. i don't trust the company that performs the refurbs. shady people work for the center in my town.

looks like the free refurb is back with new plan

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-pho...requestid=3076

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by bwag717 View Post
    be careful with the refurb. i work for an ATT dealer and we see nothing but problems with the refurbs. i don't trust the company that performs the refurbs. shady people work for the center in my town.
    I have had two refurbs and my some of my friends buy ONLY refurbs and have not had a single problem with any of them over years time.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

OzzieDog no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by GregGebhardt View Post
    I have had two refurbs and my some of my friends buy ONLY refurbs and have not had a single problem with any of them over years time.
    I'm on refurb number six and had two new ones before that for a total of 8 Bolds all with the same problems that have been listed on this site regardless of the OS I'm using. Just my two cents.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast