Every so often the red light comes on in the upper right corner of my ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ccostel no está en línea Stack level 3

Red Light?

Advertisement

Every so often the red light comes on in the upper right corner of my bold. No new messages, missed calls or new emails. The only way to remove it is to do a soft reset. Any ideas?

This morning when I shut off my Bluetooth headset, the normally flashing Blue indicator went from flashing to solid blue. Usually it turns off. Anybody else having some of these problems?

The light seems to get stuck in the last color it was flashing... ie... If an email makes it flash red, then after checking the email it stays red. If the bluetooth earpiece is on it flashes blue, turn it off and it goes to solid blue.

Atrocity no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    243B1999
    I have the same problem with the red light. I didn't want to soft reset the phone so I let it sit for a while and it went away. As soon I started going through my messages it came back on for no reason. What could be causing this?

criminala no está en línea Stack level 2
    do all of you have at&t phones ? if yes i suspect a problem with the software , since i have never seen this behaviour on all 20-30 Vodafone and T-mobile Bolds that i have configured .

Atrocity no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    243B1999
    Yes. I have an AT&T Bold. Maybe it is software related.

SteveM93043 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I haven't noticed my Bold having any LED problems.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    it probably is i havent seen this issue on Rogers Bolds either.

Yes, I am on AT&T.

I may have mine fixed... it hasn't had a problem for the last hour and I have tried to recreate the scenario in both ways I was having problems.

I noticed that when I went into the media stuff it still had my music which was on a Micro SD card... which I had removed yesterday. Instead of powering off and on the device, I powered it off and did a battery pull. When it came back up the lists were correct and my music and stuff was gone.. as it should currently be.

If the error happens to me again, I will add to this post.

ericjackson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM Me
    I have .167 on my att bold and the led has been find

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ok, it's been several hours and I haven't had any problem with my LED. I have gotten several emails and used the Bluetooth earbud and still no problem. At this point I think mine is good. Must have had something to do with memory. I would say not to do the soft reset, but to do a Battery pull.