I think it has been since I went up to .415 but I've noted there ... BlackBerry Bold forum

AviatorJud no está en línea Stack level 2

Recurring log event: W System - PMEGraphics paintFO failed..

Advertisement

I think it has been since I went up to .415 but I've noted there is a constantly occurring error in my event log:

An example of the full event:
    W System - PMEGraphics paintFO failed image: 18 on node: 4065

There are always multiple errors during the same second in time except the node number above is different for each.

I've found nothing on google about the error. With so many of these occurring constantly its gotta be affecting the performance of the phone.

nyydynasty no está en línea Stack level 3
    do you notice any apps not working right or any other issues (other than this event being logged)? if not, i wouldn't worry about it unless you notice something wrong
    www.iamletired.com
    ...come one, come all....

No problems so far except an occasional ~5 second freeze when turning off the keylock. Also, based on the times the errors occur it seems to happen whenever going back to the home screen from some other screen. Just now after turning off the keylock this error was logged 26 times in the same second. Always image 18 but on different nodes, whatever that means. I really wish there was a debugging manual somewhere online for these things.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Have you tried changing themes to see if it stays? It could be it is having an issue rendering a picture/icon somewhere.

Zo

I'm using berryweather's homescreen but it does it even when BW is disabled and the stock zen theme is used. Just now the error occurred over 50 times in the span of 3 seconds.

Update: Problem solved. Turned out it was Tmo's Precision theme that didn't like .415 Switched to RIM's Zen and no more errors.