Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Really interesting post. I am in the UK and live in Manchester so I see ... BlackBerry Bold forum

tigerbluemusic no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Really interesting post. I am in the UK and live in Manchester so I see a pretty decent 3G signal and also suffer calls cutting out and many of the other symptoms you describe. I've now switched to 3G only amd will report back in a day or so. Thanks for the heads up.

wibbly no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm running .167 *and I think it was the same in .162. How do you set the phone for 3G only? In Options | Mobile Network I only have options for "2G" and "3G & 2G". I'm on T-Mobile UK...

Quote Originally Posted by wibbly View Post
    I'm running .167 *and I think it was the same in .162. How do you set the phone for 3G only? In Options | Mobile Network I only have options for "2G" and "3G & 2G". I'm on T-Mobile UK...
    I'm Orange UK so this may be different for you but I go...

Manage Connections >> Mobile Network Options >> Network Mode

or

Options >> Mobile Network >> Network Mode

and then change the network mode to the desired option whether it be 2G, 3G or both together.

wibbly no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Must be a network operator thaink then :-(

Quote Originally Posted by wibbly View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Must be a network operator thaink then :-(
    You could try going to the Network Options screen and changing the network selection mode to manual and then try changing the network mode from there?

I had a little look on T-Mobile's website to see if there was anything on there.
    If you check out Help & Advice >> Mobile Phone Support >> the tab called "Phone Manuals" >> Find Your Phone >> select the Bold >> search for "Network Options" and read the info in there. I dunno whether any of it helps. You may already have checked it. :-)

stolt no está en línea Stack level 3
    inteesting thread, i'm in the uk on vodaphone and jus switched it over to 3g. will leave it like that for this week to see what sort of results i have.

thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12