With the Curve my email and SMS were on the same icon. In other words, ... BlackBerry Bold forum

dtucker230 no está en línea Stack level 2

?? re Bold - Can I put email and SMS/phone in same icon

Advertisement

With the Curve my email and SMS were on the same icon. In other words, incoming messages from both came into the same place and I did not have to click back and forth between the email icon and the sms icon to get both. On my Bold emails and text messages are under separate icons, which I am hoping is just a function of the way the AT&T salesperson set it up. Switching between the two is making me crazy! Help!!!!

Thanks in advance

Pearloid no está en línea Stack level 2
    go into either inbox, hit the BB (options) key, scroll down and select "options", and go to "general options". scroll down to "SMS and Email Inboxes: Separate" highlight separate, click, and select combined. presto, both email and SMS go to the same place
    Last edited by Pearloid; 12-16-2008 at 03:01 PM. Reason: missed a step

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Go to Messages ----> Options ----> General Options ----> and scroll to "SMS and Email Inboxes" and select "Combined" or "Theme Controlled".

Right now your issue is probably a theme control issue so try that and it should resolve your problem.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    Even if you have email and SMS messages seperated, there should be a general messages folder where all messages go. Make sure it is not hidden.

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    Even if you have email and SMS messages seperated, there should be a general messages folder where all messages go. Make sure it is not hidden.
    Which (in my opinion) is the easier fix. However, the "Messages" icon does not store SMS/MMS by default, I'm sure it might if you have the inbox's combined, but I have mine set to seperate and "Messages" stores emails and missed calls as well as messages received from MSN Live Messenger.

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8
    Goto telephone app - menu - options - call logging and there you can setup how your calls should appear in the messagefolder. And i guess thats also a setting into the MSM Messenger.

HTH
    Peter
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery

Thanks!!!

Thank you!!

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4

Seperate

Quote Originally Posted by cornelious0_0 View Post
    Which (in my opinion) is the easier fix. However, the "Messages" icon does not store SMS/MMS by default, I'm sure it might if you have the inbox's combined, but I have mine set to seperate and "Messages" stores emails and missed calls as well as messages received from MSN Live Messenger.
    I have it seperate too and I still get the SMS in my Messages folder. The messages folder is a catch all, like you, I get MSN, mail from all accounts and SMS messages.

DTucker230 - You're very WELCOME!