Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 147

OMG I'm an iPhone owner now lol. Already rocking the white headphones lol Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; ... BlackBerry Bold forum

  1. #106
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730

    Advertisement



    OMG I'm an iPhone owner now lol. Already rocking the white headphones lol
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

  2. #107
    dchandler's Avatar
    dchandler no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    215EE851
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    OMG I'm an iPhone owner now lol. Already rocking the white headphones lol
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

    wow you left the 9700, WHY

  3. #108
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730
    I just decided at the last minute to do so. I figured if I'm gonna be offered a full upgrade all over agin might as well try something new. Liking it thus far but love bb's to death
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

  4. #109
    chokem's Avatar
    chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Posts
    11,481
    BB for life?
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

  5. #110
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730
    ooops! gotta update my profile lol. Don't go there kayhite's fasha. Oh btw tell her i no longer have a bb
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

  6. #111
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    Get that phone jailbroke and you'll love it more. Congrats on taking the plunge
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

  7. #112
    drew4flt72's Avatar
    drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I just decided at the last minute to do so. I figured if I'm gonna be offered a full upgrade all over agin might as well try something new. Liking it thus far but love bb's to death
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    Wow, my mouth is ajar..... WTH, Raton?!?!?!?!?!?!!? Of all the devices out there, that really shocks me but whatever makes you happy bro'. And like she (pdxmatts) said, you better jailbreak that thing. There's a reason the word "jail" is used to open up that device and use it like it should be.
    Nokia N900 32GB [Unlocked]
    ----------------------------------------
    OS: Maemo 5 (Debian Linux)
    Version: [PR 1.3] 20.2010.36-2

    Flash Memory: A-Data 16GB SDHC CL6-Turbo
    Overclocked @1Ghz

  8. #113
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730
    I need some guidance
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

  9. #114
    SeRViiCiiO's Avatar
    SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,119
    and after all the talk on the early post you took the plunge to the iphones?
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted


    [Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

  10. #115
    raton's Avatar
    raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Posts
    5,730
    Quote Originally Posted by SeRViiCiiO View Post
    and after all the talk on the early post you took the plunge to the iphones?

    I just didn't wanna lose my 30 day grace period and after the issues I was facing with the my recently acquired 9700 I kinda was a bit skeptical about going with another faulty unit and then be stuck with it and then having to deal with the manufacturer's warranty . I love BB's this iphone's gonna be my mistress for the holidays i suppose. Let's see how she she holds up. One bad move and she's going for sale and I'll go back to my beloved bb world
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

  11. #116
    dchandler's Avatar
    dchandler no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    215EE851
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I just didn't wanna lose my 30 day grace period and after the issues I was facing with the my recently acquired 9700 I kinda was a bit skeptical about going with another faulty unit and then be stuck with it and then having to deal with the manufacturer's warranty . I love BB's this iphone's gonna be my mistress for the holidays i suppose. Let's see how she she holds up. One bad move and she's going for sale and I'll go back to my beloved bb world

    It looks like the BB world is ready for you to come back hahaha

  12. #117
    9of13's Avatar
    9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    OMG I'm an iPhone owner now lol. Already rocking the white headphones lol
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    Quote Originally Posted by SeRViiCiiO View Post
    and after all the talk on the early post you took the plunge to the iphones?
    The Collective is not pleased Rat. An iCrap? Wow. Im hurt
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

  13. #118
    EricaJ1073's Avatar
    EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,420
    For some reason (with these 2 threads floating around http://forums.pinstack.com/f214/almo...stions-114725/ and http://forums.pinstack.com/f8/confes...ne_why-114364/) I knew it wouldn't be long LOL
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 12-16-2009 at 03:23 AM.


  14. #119
    Delfim's Avatar
    Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Posts
    14,886
    Raton...This reminds me of a Shakespeare classic "Much ado about nothing."
    Whatever...

  15. #120
    drew4flt72's Avatar
    drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    For some reason (with these 2 threads floating around http://forums.pinstack.com/f214/almo...stions-114725/ and http://forums.pinstack.com/f8/confes...ne_why-114364/) I knew it wouldn't be long LOL
    Very interesting Erica that in both posts, you were the first one to respond right after Raton. A coincidence indeed but very interesting. He's had the urges for awhile and it sounds like it was inevitable. I wish him luck....
    Nokia N900 32GB [Unlocked]
    ----------------------------------------
    OS: Maemo 5 (Debian Linux)
    Version: [PR 1.3] 20.2010.36-2

    Flash Memory: A-Data 16GB SDHC CL6-Turbo
    Overclocked @1Ghz

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •