Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

i am happy to say that i am now assimilating my new Bold as i ... BlackBerry Bold forum

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

i am happy to say that i am now assimilating my new Bold as i type!!! I didnt get the new headphones with it, but T-Mo is giving a leather swivel holster with it! My 8220 was named "Flipsilver". I think i may call this one "Bold of Borg"
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 9of13 View Post
    i am happy to say that i am now assimilating my new Bold as i type!!! I didnt get the new headphones with it, but T-Mo is giving a leather swivel holster with it! My 8220 was named "Flipsilver". I think i may call this one "Bold of Borg"
    Enjoy the new toy!!
    JAG257
    iPhone4
    " Losers try their best, WINNERS do what ever it takes"

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I have officially customized my 9700 with a hot theme, sweet case, 16GB card, and screen protector. Most of which you I got before the phone got here. But now its official and fully set up. Lots of apps n even more games. Sweeeeeeeetttttt!!!! Now to add movies n shows n more music.

ajaxn2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i got those same headphones with my 9000!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr View Post
    I have officially customized my 9700 with a hot theme, sweet case, 16GB card, and screen protector. Most of which you I got before the phone got here. But now its official and fully set up. Lots of apps n even more games. Sweeeeeeeetttttt!!!! Now to add movies n shows n more music.
    What case did you get?

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    A cool looking case on ebay. Search: Ace skull blackberry 9700 case. Only 8 buks. I wanna show pix of my theme n post them, but I'm not near a computer with internet n idk how to post pix here yet

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Oh yeah!!! check them out. They look extremely nice, especially with the bb logo on them for hater vision (pointing to the people with the white headphone sets) he he he he he...

yeah I got these with my Bold 9000. The ones that I received for the 9700 are all Black... They are much nicer and very sweet!!!
    Not trying to brag either... I think that different regions receive different ones...
    Last edited by stnkyq2; 12-03-2009 at 02:37 PM.
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Thumbs up Welcome to our 9700 club :D

Welcome to the True gangsta BB club lil nephew. You finally got a real phone. Non of that icrap/cybertron doodle or that broken windows immobile artifact. lol

I got that case with the belt clip too but that's too white suburban for me to be strolling around with it. I like to show off my bb with the chromed out case .

You gotta get your earphones at cnn.cn if they didn't come like the ones I got from AT&T dude; they're like $4.99 i think.

Better sell that pussified version of a BB (flipberry) and get your self a new afro pick with it with diamonds on it lmao
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    ask me
    This is my first post from the B2. I'm getting bluetooth stereo headphones like I had before. And hey! Don't be puttin down Flipsilver! Served me well for a year. Its still my back up stand by. I haven't even wiped it yet.
    An afro pick with bling? Nah. Too flashy. Lmao

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    This is my first post from the B2. I'm getting bluetooth stereo headphones like I had before. And hey! Don't be puttin down Flipsilver! Served me well for a year. Its still my back up stand by. I haven't even wiped it yet.

How do you like your new toy so far? Is it everything you had hoped for and more or just meh... I'm loving my beyotch
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm Loving my 9700. Now it time to deck it out with a nice theme and a sweet case ( if I knew where to find one) Makes my bold1 look like a brick:-D

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    OMG!!! How did you do it for a year??? Wow!!! Just shoot me, take me off the grid.... If I ever have to use a flip phone again!!!!
    Nokia N900 32GB [Unlocked]
    ----------------------------------------
    Version: [PR 1.3] 20.2010.36-2

Flash Memory: A-Data 16GB SDHC CL6-Turbo
    Overclocked @1Ghz

PIN/ID
    ask me
    It was a Pearl Flip. Why is everyone hating on the Pearl Flip?? :cry:
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Ok peeps. I'm LOVING my 9700 so far and I'm still getting used to the keyboard (coming from the Bold) and trackpad.

But the ONE thing I wish was better is the trackpad 'acceleration'. It seems to exist for the most part while scrolling through web pages, but a lot of times during regular usage like scrolling through text the trackpad isn't as sensitive. as it needs to be... In my opinion.

Hope this makes a bit of sense but I just wanted to put that out there to see if there would be any comments on it.

Thanks.

Other than that, the phone is pretty much perfect. Another thing is that it's taking a lot longer than expected to get used to the difference in keyboard size

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I'm not hating
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14912/1128; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast