Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 88

Originally Posted by jzarowitz I have had zero network issues with the bold. 3g works ... BlackBerry Bold forum

  1. #31
    cornelious0_0's Avatar
    cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Posts
    673

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by jzarowitz View Post
    I have had zero network issues with the bold. 3g works fine. These are all handset specific issues.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Mine has also been perfect, no physical issues at ALL and 3G/Wifi work great.

  2. #32
    DjSmooth's Avatar
    DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,080
    Quote Originally Posted by ice44 View Post
    x2....haven't had one complaint about my Bold and I have had it over a month and am a heavy email/text user.
    X3 I'm just Luvin my Bold, One Bold, picked it up at an ATT Corp Store, no problems. This thing is so much better than my Curve2. I've put it through the Test and everything held its own. And I just luv this Media player, woke up this morning and decided to setup a New Playlist (got a lot of cooking to do) grabed my Jabra Stero wirless and I'm ready. The only issue I had for a couple of days was the squeaking backdoor, but its gone now. I have heard all these horror Bold Stories, hope it works out for you, as for me The Bold is the One!

  3. #33
    clealsgirl's Avatar
    clealsgirl no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    240AC409
    Posts
    15
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have had nothing but the best of luck with my Bold! I absolutley love it and it is definitely an upgrade for me from the Curve. I absolutley loved my Curve (wonderful device) but my Bold has certainly served as its replacement

  4. #34
    cornelious0_0's Avatar
    cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Posts
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by clealsgirl View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have had nothing but the best of luck with my Bold! I absolutley love it and it is definitely an upgrade for me from the Curve. I absolutley loved my Curve (wonderful device) but my Bold has certainly served as its replacement
    Exactly where I'm coming from, I loved my Curve, but I can't even stand to pick it up anymore.

    Hehe, maybe if we flood this thread with enough success stories the mods will rename the thread or something.

  5. #35
    fortyeighty's Avatar
    fortyeighty no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    20
    Sorry to hear about your troubles with the bold. I was one of the fortunate to have a decent hardware build and no problems with the out the box OS. I do have batt door creaking, but the OEM silicone skin has helped.
    I do agree that RIM should be making a solid OS from the get go. Even though us stackers know about upgrading software, we have to remember there are still tons of people out there that aren't informed and think the bold is just a buggy device.
    I hope you get your situation straightened out.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  6. #36
    Sirthinks's Avatar
    Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Posts
    1,569
    Until I tried OS .190 I had nothing but great luck with my Bold. The physical case is amazing... I have never had a squeek or creak or anything else. The second day I had the device it flew out of my hand and landed under a limo in Toronto. Even though it ended up in three pieces, there was only a little nick in the silver trim. It landed screen down and came out without a scratch. Even my driver said, "lloks like it isn't a virgin anymore."

    I still enjoy using my Curve, but the bold is the best PDA/Phone I have had the pleasure of being in love with... oooops, I mean had the pleasure of using. At this point I have no intention of touching the Storm. I may replace my curve with the 8900 Curve, or wait for Telus to get the Bold and then I will have TWO!
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

  7. #37
    jzarowitz's Avatar
    jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Posts
    724
    still waiting for a response from RIM... guess i may have to go back to ATT again this week and get another... my 30 days of having the device is this friday. after then, i have to do warranty via mail... what a headache.

  8. #38
    quillhill's Avatar
    quillhill no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by jzarowitz View Post
    still waiting for a response from RIM... guess i may have to go back to ATT again this week and get another... my 30 days of having the device is this friday. after then, i have to do warranty via mail... what a headache.
    I have had great experiences with sending in devices to at&t via XBM. Usually a 5 to 10 minute phone call and within two days I have my new device (they do expedited shipping if you pay for it) so if it comes to that it shouldn't be too horrible.

    I am so sorry to hear that you've had such an awful experience with the Bold. I had problems with the first two Curves that I had at launch last year so I feel your pain. I believe if you're patient and persistent you will get a device that works. Once you get a working Bold I think you will be pleased.
    Thanks to my 'Berry, I'm only an e-mail away.
    Or you could just go see me at myspace.com/quillhill

  9. #39
    budkleppe's Avatar
    budkleppe no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    194
    Swap for the new Bold, sell it then buy a curve from somebody, check craigslist. I would imagine you could find a new or nearly new curve and after selling the bold still have money in you pocket. Good luck!

  10. #40
    jzarowitz's Avatar
    jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by budkleppe View Post
    Swap for the new Bold, sell it then buy a curve from somebody, check craigslist. I would imagine you could find a new or nearly new curve and after selling the bold still have money in you pocket. Good luck!
    i think this is what i will probably do... its a good idea... a very good idea. it means i must be without a phone for a few days (want to make sure i sell Bold before buying Curve)... any takers on a NIB Bold?

  11. #41
    jzarowitz's Avatar
    jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Posts
    724
    NIB Bold posted for sale in this thread...

    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ry_bold-95390/

  12. #42
    cornelious0_0's Avatar
    cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Posts
    673
    Its good to hear you've got a plan and are moving forward. Way to go fellow stackers...even if I don't have a lot of direct input, being a part of a thread that helps someone resolve an issue/conflict it just feels good.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  13. #43
    glenbrgss's Avatar
    glenbrgss no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    218EFC5B
    Posts
    137
    I hope your able to get your bold sold, so you can get a new curve! I am on my 2nd Bold, but not due to issues with the phone. I bought my first bold, and for some reason I had troubles dealing with the $470 that I had just shelled out! I took the bold back the next day, and traded for a (what's that) an Iphone 3g 8gb for $199, and pocketed the difference. Needless to say, I had a plan the entire time. I used the iphone for 3 days, before posting on ebay, and sold it for $500. I then went back to att and bought my 2nd bold @ the no commitment price of $595 after taxes, and it didn't feel so bad. After it was all said and done, I ended up spending just under $300 for the 2nd bold, but I didn't have wait 6-8wks for my rebate either. I hope you get your new curve soon with change to spare!
    If I knew then, what I know now............

    glen3918@gmail.com


  14. #44
    jzarowitz's Avatar
    jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Posts
    724

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by glenbrgss View Post
    I hope your able to get your bold sold, so you can get a new curve! I am on my 2nd Bold, but not due to issues with the phone. I bought my first bold, and for some reason I had troubles dealing with the $470 that I had just shelled out! I took the bold back the next day, and traded for a (what's that) an Iphone 3g 8gb for $199, and pocketed the difference. Needless to say, I had a plan the entire time. I used the iphone for 3 days, before posting on ebay, and sold it for $500. I then went back to att and bought my 2nd bold @ the no commitment price of $595 after taxes, and it didn't feel so bad. After it was all said and done, I ended up spending just under $300 for the 2nd bold, but I didn't have wait 6-8wks for my rebate either. I hope you get your new curve soon with change to spare!
    kudos! ::thumbs up::

  15. #45
    Kyo0tdemon's Avatar
    Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by glenbrgss View Post
    I hope your able to get your bold sold, so you can get a new curve! I am on my 2nd Bold, but not due to issues with the phone. I bought my first bold, and for some reason I had troubles dealing with the $470 that I had just shelled out! I took the bold back the next day, and traded for a (what's that) an Iphone 3g 8gb for $199, and pocketed the difference. Needless to say, I had a plan the entire time. I used the iphone for 3 days, before posting on ebay, and sold it for $500. I then went back to att and bought my 2nd bold @ the no commitment price of $595 after taxes, and it didn't feel so bad. After it was all said and done, I ended up spending just under $300 for the 2nd bold, but I didn't have wait 6-8wks for my rebate either. I hope you get your new curve soon with change to spare!
    Capitalist. I look up to you, lol.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •