Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Originally Posted by jzarowitz I have had zero network issues with the bold. 3g works ... BlackBerry Bold forum

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jzarowitz View Post
    I have had zero network issues with the bold. 3g works fine. These are all handset specific issues.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Mine has also been perfect, no physical issues at ALL and 3G/Wifi work great.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by ice44 View Post
    x2....haven't had one complaint about my Bold and I have had it over a month and am a heavy email/text user.
    X3 I'm just Luvin my Bold, One Bold, picked it up at an ATT Corp Store, no problems. This thing is so much better than my Curve2. I've put it through the Test and everything held its own. And I just luv this Media player, woke up this morning and decided to setup a New Playlist (got a lot of cooking to do) grabed my Jabra Stero wirless and I'm ready. The only issue I had for a couple of days was the squeaking backdoor, but its gone now. I have heard all these horror Bold Stories, hope it works out for you, as for me The Bold is the One!

clealsgirl no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240AC409
    I have had nothing but the best of luck with my Bold! I absolutley love it and it is definitely an upgrade for me from the Curve. I absolutley loved my Curve (wonderful device) but my Bold has certainly served as its replacement

PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Quote Originally Posted by clealsgirl View Post
    I have had nothing but the best of luck with my Bold! I absolutley love it and it is definitely an upgrade for me from the Curve. I absolutley loved my Curve (wonderful device) but my Bold has certainly served as its replacement
    Exactly where I'm coming from, I loved my Curve, but I can't even stand to pick it up anymore.

Hehe, maybe if we flood this thread with enough success stories the mods will rename the thread or something.

fortyeighty no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sorry to hear about your troubles with the bold. I was one of the fortunate to have a decent hardware build and no problems with the out the box OS. I do have batt door creaking, but the OEM silicone skin has helped.
    I do agree that RIM should be making a solid OS from the get go. Even though us stackers know about upgrading software, we have to remember there are still tons of people out there that aren't informed and think the bold is just a buggy device.
    I hope you get your situation straightened out.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Until I tried OS .190 I had nothing but great luck with my Bold. The physical case is amazing... I have never had a squeek or creak or anything else. The second day I had the device it flew out of my hand and landed under a limo in Toronto. Even though it ended up in three pieces, there was only a little nick in the silver trim. It landed screen down and came out without a scratch. Even my driver said, "lloks like it isn't a virgin anymore."

I still enjoy using my Curve, but the bold is the best PDA/Phone I have had the pleasure of being in love with... oooops, I mean had the pleasure of using. At this point I have no intention of touching the Storm. I may replace my curve with the 8900 Curve, or wait for Telus to get the Bold and then I will have TWO!
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    still waiting for a response from RIM... guess i may have to go back to ATT again this week and get another... my 30 days of having the device is this friday. after then, i have to do warranty via mail... what a headache.

quillhill no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jzarowitz View Post
    still waiting for a response from RIM... guess i may have to go back to ATT again this week and get another... my 30 days of having the device is this friday. after then, i have to do warranty via mail... what a headache.
    I have had great experiences with sending in devices to at&t via XBM. Usually a 5 to 10 minute phone call and within two days I have my new device (they do expedited shipping if you pay for it) so if it comes to that it shouldn't be too horrible.

I am so sorry to hear that you've had such an awful experience with the Bold. I had problems with the first two Curves that I had at launch last year so I feel your pain. I believe if you're patient and persistent you will get a device that works. Once you get a working Bold I think you will be pleased.
    Thanks to my 'Berry, I'm only an e-mail away.
    Or you could just go see me at myspace.com/quillhill

budkleppe no está en línea Stack level 3
    Swap for the new Bold, sell it then buy a curve from somebody, check craigslist. I would imagine you could find a new or nearly new curve and after selling the bold still have money in you pocket. Good luck!

PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Quote Originally Posted by budkleppe View Post
    Swap for the new Bold, sell it then buy a curve from somebody, check craigslist. I would imagine you could find a new or nearly new curve and after selling the bold still have money in you pocket. Good luck!
    i think this is what i will probably do... its a good idea... a very good idea. it means i must be without a phone for a few days (want to make sure i sell Bold before buying Curve)... any takers on a NIB Bold?

PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    NIB Bold posted for sale in this thread...

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ry_bold-95390/

PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Its good to hear you've got a plan and are moving forward. Way to go fellow stackers...even if I don't have a lot of direct input, being a part of a thread that helps someone resolve an issue/conflict it just feels good.

glenbrgss no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    218EFC5B
    I hope your able to get your bold sold, so you can get a new curve! I am on my 2nd Bold, but not due to issues with the phone. I bought my first bold, and for some reason I had troubles dealing with the $470 that I had just shelled out! I took the bold back the next day, and traded for a (what's that) an Iphone 3g 8gb for $199, and pocketed the difference. Needless to say, I had a plan the entire time. I used the iphone for 3 days, before posting on ebay, and sold it for $500. I then went back to att and bought my 2nd bold @ the no commitment price of $595 after taxes, and it didn't feel so bad. After it was all said and done, I ended up spending just under $300 for the 2nd bold, but I didn't have wait 6-8wks for my rebate either. I hope you get your new curve soon with change to spare!
    If I knew then, what I know now............

glen3918@gmail.com

PIN/ID
    NexsOne

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by glenbrgss View Post
    I hope your able to get your bold sold, so you can get a new curve! I am on my 2nd Bold, but not due to issues with the phone. I bought my first bold, and for some reason I had troubles dealing with the $470 that I had just shelled out! I took the bold back the next day, and traded for a (what's that) an Iphone 3g 8gb for $199, and pocketed the difference. Needless to say, I had a plan the entire time. I used the iphone for 3 days, before posting on ebay, and sold it for $500. I then went back to att and bought my 2nd bold @ the no commitment price of $595 after taxes, and it didn't feel so bad. After it was all said and done, I ended up spending just under $300 for the 2nd bold, but I didn't have wait 6-8wks for my rebate either. I hope you get your new curve soon with change to spare!
    kudos! ::thumbs up::

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by glenbrgss View Post
    Capitalist. I look up to you, lol.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast