I love my blackberry (8310) but all my roommates have an iPhone and it is ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Mystre no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249EBB1d

Quick questions

Advertisement

I love my blackberry (8310) but all my roommates have an iPhone and it is just hard to ignore how nice the apps are on the phone. My question is are the quality of the apps really going to change that much with the Bold? I mean comparing the two face book applications it looks my facebook came from the early 90's.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    The iPhone is meant to basically be a technological toy, used strictly for web-browsing and phone calls. The questions you should be asking yourself are: Do I want really cool-looking Facebook? Or do I want specific features? Check this link out. It gives you the features of both devices... what the Bold will do and what the iPhone3G will do. you decide

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=76066
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Welcome to PinStack!

Justyn is pretty straight forward on that and I agree. You might consider waiting for the Thunder, a touch-screen BlackBerry. I do not know who your provider is, might be helpful to update your profile. Verizon Wireless should be releasing a this late this Fall. This will be exclusive to VZW, unless you can find an unlocked one after the release.

Mystre no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249EBB1d
    I have att as my carrier and the Thunder doesn't really peak my interest. As far as facebook goes the main difference between the two is facebook chat iPhone has it and thus far far blackberry doesn't, as far as I know the bold new os is more or less just a remodel of current OS so I don't see how rim will be able to match the iPhone in apps. I want the new blackberry but this annoyance is really bothering me. I apperciate everyones input by the way.