1. Is there a way I can show time stamp for all the SMS I ... BlackBerry Bold forum

simeezee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C1928

Questions about SMS

Advertisement

1. Is there a way I can show time stamp for all the SMS I sent and received?

2. Can I group my contacts and send a SMS for the whole group if that's possible?

Thanks.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    #1- go into messages, options, show time.

#2- if you have a group in your contacts, when you compose a message, select that group. How to- go into contacts, BB button, new group, name it, select the contacts that you want and their addresses(mobile,email...) and save it. That group is now in your contact list.

PIN/ID
    215C1928
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    #1- go into messages, options, show time.

#2- if you have a group in your contacts, when you compose a message, select that group. How to- go into contacts, BB button, new group, name it, select the contacts that you want and their addresses(mobile,email...) and save it. That group is now in your contact list.
    I got the group contacts to work. thanks. However, I can't find the show time option after i go messages > options.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Messages > options > general options > display time. Set to yes. Sorry, I was a little vague in the first post with that one. Let me know if you get it.

PIN/ID
    215C1928
    yup. got it. thank you so much.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    NP, that's what the stacks are all about. Enjoy your new BB, mines on the way