Okay how do I fix the browser its acting like opera by that I mean ... BlackBerry Bold forum

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4

question on the browser

Advertisement

Okay how do I fix the browser its acting like opera by that I mean it flashes when I jump to th top and when I jump down? And how do I upgrade the firmwear

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by drdoom23 View Post
    Okay how do I fix the browser its acting like opera by that I mean it flashes when I jump to th top and when I jump down? And how do I upgrade the firmwear
    Go to your carriers support site, and download the latest version of the OS, if it's not already on your BB. However be prepared to do some adjusting to get the browser to work the best for you. You may not get the results you wanted, I know I didn't. Here's my take on it.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i read that arch but what I mean do u know how when ur on opera how some times when ur scrollin the page it flashes? Well that's wht my bb browsers doing

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by drdoom23 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i read that arch but what I mean do u know how when ur on opera how some times when ur scrollin the page it flashes? Well that's wht my bb browsers doing
    Oops sorry, I read your earlier post too fast and missed your point. I have not had that particular "flashing" occur when I use Opera. So it looks like I won't be of help to you with this.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~your killin me lol I'm thinkin its an o.s problem