I'm seeing this on my BIS account... at the section that says Device Type: Rim9000/BWC. ... BlackBerry Bold forum

JayMc8700G no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2563E9F5

Question On BIS Account.

Advertisement

I'm seeing this on my BIS account... at the section that says Device Type: Rim9000/BWC.

Can someone explain what this means for my device... this is my 3rd BOLD and its the 1st im seeing it upon registering(Change evice PIN)......... thats what i figured, however i've unsubscribe to the BIS service and the feature was removed from my sim card however i'm still able to browse and receive email and everything.... this is why i'm soo curious, plus there's no addidtional billing on my service Bill
    RS
    Sent using BlackBerry

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    I think what you are seeing is the old name for BIS. BWC I think was Blackberry Web Client, or close to that. It's associated with the free @***.blackberry.net email account. As to why you are still able to browse with no additional cost?? not sure on that one...but ShHHH...don't tell anyone. Unless of course your account was pro-rated and you still had a limited time left for email and browsing before any cost would be assessed.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    better make sure they didn't add the blackberry connect to your account instead of the BIS plan.

JayMc8700G no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2563E9F5
    i hope not... but its jus weird this happening....
    RS
    Sent using BlackBerry