So I'm sporting the new bold and when I get a text I can't view ... BlackBerry Bold forum

lanestith no está en línea Stack level 2

question about messages

Advertisement

So I'm sporting the new bold and when I get a text I can't view it from the main screen. I have to click the bb button and go to mms and text message icon to view it. Anyone no what's going on?
    Last edited by azstar; 11-09-2008 at 11:56 AM. Reason: format edit
    Cash Rules Everything Around Me C.R.E.A.M. - Wu Tang Clan

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    You would have to get a Today or Today+ theme to be able to see them on your main screen. Search in the Misc Themes forum cherri and a bunch of other people have amazing ones out there!

Oh no I don't want to see them I just wanna be about click on messages and get to them instead of going to the menu. From the main page I want to be able to click on messages and see them

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Not sure if these are the same on the bold, but go to messages/menu/options/general options and set sms and email inboxes to combined~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Not sure if these are the same on the bold, but go to messages/menu/options/general options and set sms and email inboxes to combined~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    sure is. thats what i thought the OP was asking for but im still not too sure lol.
    The other thing you can do is move your SMS and MMS icon to your main screen if you still want them to be two differnet mailboxes.
    To do that go to the main menu, scroll over to SMS, BB key, move, and move it to the first 5 (which are the ones that appear on your main screen).

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Not sure on the Bold. Is there a shortcut to messages? On the Curve I press M for a few seconds and it takes me to the message list.

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    just put your messages Icon as one of your first 6 icons in the menu , so it sits right on your desktop , or get a today+ theme as some one else said

How do I change the first 6 icons~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Nicholaus no está en línea Stack level 3
    go to the one you want to move in the menu screen, hit the menu button, select move, move it to where you want it, hit menu button again, select complete move.