I love my bold but there is one thing i miss about my curve, PTT, ... BlackBerry Bold forum

sauser676 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242c4ef3

PTT on Bold

Advertisement

I love my bold but there is one thing i miss about my curve, PTT, has anyone figured a way to get PTT on the bold or if at& t is releasing it on the bold?
    Graham Sauser
    A-List DJs
    graham@alistdjs.net
    www.alistdjs.net
    Blackberry 9000 (AT&T)

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    After being a long time NExtel user, I migrated my company over to AT&T due to lack of service from Nextel when getting off the beaten path.

I subscribed to their PTT when I replaced the 17 phones. The phones were passed out on our Monday meeting and we all tried the AT&T PTT feature at the meeting!

We have, till this day, never laughed so hard at a weekly meeting and still talk about it to this date. Needless to say, we had PTT removed from all of our phones and just call or PIN each other! LOL!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    ^^^ thanks for sharing? i'm not sure what the point of that post was????

anyway, no there is no ptt on the bold. there isn't going to be either. people rarely used it, there is no reason for it to stay around. i agree that it had it's uses, but it's not really a big deal that it's not there.

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by psi chick View Post
    ^^^ thanks for sharing? i'm not sure what the point of that post was????

anyway, no there is no ptt on the bold. there isn't going to be either. people rarely used it, there is no reason for it to stay around. i agree that it had it's uses, but it's not really a big deal that it's not there.
    ^^^Thanks for sharing that, too!^^^

The point was that AT&T's PTT was so bad that it, well resulted in your comments, above.
    Last edited by GregGebhardt; 02-12-2009 at 02:01 PM.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL