just got my 9700 from a fellow pinstacker and i love it....BUT, this is really ... BlackBerry Bold forum

camshafter no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

profiles changing by them selfs

Advertisement

just got my 9700 from a fellow pinstacker and i love it....BUT, this is really starting to pi$$ me off!! my profiles are changing all by themselfs..i have my phone ringer set to one of my media card ring tones and in the holster it works but when i pull it out it switches to the tmobile ringer. when i have it out of the holster and call it, it rings to the media card ringer fine, its just when i pull it out of the holster. then just out of no where today it will only play the tmobile ringer in and out of the holster. but all other profiles worked. i did check all settings and it was set to media card ringer but still tmobile ringer!!!! i did a batt pull and MY ringer worked again but tried it pulling out of the holster again and the same thing.over the week end i downloaded berrybuzz free and it always changes its profile after every batt pull so i might just delete...soooooooooooooo, i have the OS 5.0.0.330, i am on tmobile. does anybody know if this was a issue with this OS, i really hate to do a OS change if i dont have to..

thanks
    camshafter

PIN/ID
    ask
    well i deleted berrybuzz for free and everything worked ok for a minute then it went back to the crap!!!! i also downloaded caller ID reader from drivesaf.ly i turned it off..JUST OFF and everything worked again..i then thurned it back on and tmobile ringer again..SOOOO, for now it looks like caller ID reader is the ONE!!!! I know with this app you are suppose to turn OFF all ringers but i didnt want to..sometimes it kept with the profile and sometimes it didnt...oh well i guess i will only turn on caller ID when im driving..

PIN/ID
    ask
    and again i re downloaded free berrybuzz, turned off CALLER ID and it did it again, it seems this phone doesnt like apps messing with it profile options..im almost afraid to purchase the full version of berrybuzz...anyone else have berrybuzz full version with tmobile OS .330?