Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Mark Stone There's no excuse for Tmo poor customer service, and I'm ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone View Post
    There's no excuse for Tmo poor customer service, and I'm fortunate that they have always been good to me. A handheld with the symptoms you describe I would think had a drink spilled on it - the sticking +, etc.
    Let me change your statement for you" There's no excuse for Tmo poor customer service AGENT"

Call back and talk to a different rep. If you get a rep that you dont like the answers you getting just call back and get a different one. There are some really top notch reps out there but then there are some who have no clue what a blackberry is
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffallen8 View Post
    Let me change your statement for you" There's no excuse for Tmo poor customer service AGENT"
    Great point Jeff, I stand corrected! I'm fortunate that every time I've needed to talk to a rep they've been very knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks Jeff!

berrymuncher no está en línea Stack level 1
    You may be able to fight and get a "new" device through warranty. Most likely not though. Once a device leaves a store it is considered used. It simply doesn't make finacial sense, for the company, to replace a used device with a new one. Refurbished devices pass all the same tests that new devices do. In most cases there was nothing wrong with the device before it was refurbished. In many cases it was a device that was returned because of buyer's remorse rather than problems. It's regulated that a device that leaves the store is considered used, regardless of how long it was used. If it's returned, it can no longer be sold as new by law. Even if there isn't a single scratch on it. That's where the refurb and remanfactured names come in. If you're 9700 continues to malfunction, take the warranty refurb. You won't even know the difference. Except that the buttons work!

enotar no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yeah!
    Dont give up; call every hour, someone will give you the right answer.

miltw3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I went through two 9700's with key problems. Return the phone to the store and get a new one. Third one has worked fine since January.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12