Hi all, Im having a problem on my sms and on my beejive.. I will ... BlackBerry Bold forum

carol73 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    215B0111

problems with sms..

Advertisement

Hi all, Im having a problem on my sms and on my beejive.. I will get message like this saying "OMG WHO POSTED THESE PICS OF YOU HERE HTTP://ALTURL.COM/AP3Y" or i will get like
    " COME SEE NUDE PICS", and it will say from my daughters name which she is only 12 and i know its not from her and she said shes getting messages like that to on her aim/sms and she has a quickfire cell from at&t. If I am also logged on to my beejive I get these messages also.. and these messages from other peole on my list.
    how can this be fixed? did someone get into my address book?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have gotten this on my phones from T-Mobile via BeeJive but never via text because I don't give out my phone number unless I know someone very well.

I have asked the people who send the messages to me what is going on and they don't know what I mean. I think maybe the person you're chatting has had their account hacked.

carol73 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    215B0111
    yep I have tmobile also. but could my bb be hacked instead of theres? what did you do to fix it?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    No. It is a problem on their end. I deleted the contacts that were sending the messages and the problem stopped.