Not sure if anyone else is running into this, but Miutunes is not running on ... BlackBerry Bold forum

reesemachine no está en línea Stack level 2

Problems with Miutunes on Bold 9000

Advertisement

Not sure if anyone else is running into this, but Miutunes is not running on my Bold (running AT&T OS 4.6.0.167). No JVM errors (no error specified at all, actually). As soon as I open Miutnes, I get the splash screen then it exits automatically back to the main application screen.

Uninstalled and reinstalled, no luck. Did both a hard and soft reset just to be sure. Still, no luck. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Only time I have seen that is when I try to use the app with no media card inserted.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    that might be it, do you have a memory card on your Bold or do you just use the 1gb on board memory ?

Bla1ze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ya..NO!
    Hmm..never had the issue, load fine on my Bold.

8gb micro SD loaded in the Bold w/ mp3 files (apologies for not specifying in the initial post). Have Miutunes running on curve 8310 with no problems. But, as of now, the Miutunes software is not running on my Bold -- OS 4.6.0.167. Again, no errors (uncaught exceptions or JVM error codes). It just goes from the Miutunes splash screen directly back to the applications home screen.

I will check it out with another 8gb micro SD I have here, and if that runs into the same problem then I will just reinstall the OS and try from there. Thanks!

ChiefT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249E3C14
    I have version 2.1.2 running on .167 with a SD card and works fine
    ChiefT

Adapt, Overcome, Improvise, Achieve!

It was the micro SD. Took a new one and no problems. The one I had in my 8310 wouldn't "take" in MiuTunes (it would on the Bold's native player) due to the formatting. My mistake.