Anyone else having issues with Google Sync, for Calendar and Contacts? I started having issues ... BlackBerry Bold forum

finder216 no está en línea Stack level 3

Problems with Google Sync?

Advertisement

Anyone else having issues with Google Sync, for Calendar and Contacts? I started having issues around midnight this morning and keep getting error messages. I've tried everything, including upgrading to the latest operating system (computer and handheld), un-installing/re-installing Google Sync, logging in and out...not helping anything. Wondering if it's my issue alone. Didn't find anything using search. Thanks.
    Greetings from the Land of OZ!

rjnebay no está en línea Stack level 1
    Same here. Last successful sync was at 4:53 AM. I've tried all of your troubleshooting as well and on 2 different BlackBerries.

I have to wonder if it's a wide-range issue and others just haven't caught it yet. Hopefully, someone is working on the problem.

Problem appears to have been VERY wide-spread, but is now fixed (in most locations). If you are still experiencing problems, sign out and then sign back in to google sync....that just fixed my issue.