so today i upgraded my os and got the new visual voicemailapp. activated it. decided ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Jordanf1end no está en línea Stack level 2

problem with voicemail notification

Advertisement

so today i upgraded my os and got the new visual voicemailapp. activated it. decided i didnt like it so i went on my account n removed it and added the basic voicemail app back for 1.99. had to setup my voice mail box again so when i go to test it out and leave a voicemail on my fone i dont get the notification that says "you have one new voicemail". do i have to call ATT or what?

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3
    Is the VVM application still on your device? I know before VVM was available (and people loaded up unofficial OS's), they had to remove the application by using various methods (CrackMem, or editing the .alx file directly and changing the required status to false) in order to have the standard voicemail notifications work.
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordanf1end View Post
    so today i upgraded my os and got the new visual voicemailapp. activated it. decided i didnt like it so i went on my account n removed it and added the basic voicemail app back for 1.99. had to setup my voice mail box again so when i go to test it out and leave a voicemail on my fone i dont get the notification that says "you have one new voicemail". do i have to call ATT or what?
    Are you sure they the $1.99 is not for the "Enhanced VM" as the basic costs $0.00.

I did the same thing and when I removbed the Visual VM, the only option was to ge the Enhance VM. I had to call and have ATT get me signed back with basic
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    To do it online, just opt out of both (click the No Thanks option) and it will set you back up with the original voice mailbox.
    BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.190 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102