Hi! I've recently adquired a bb bold and I'm new at this great world of ... BlackBerry Bold forum

arixc no está en línea Stack level 1

Problem receiving all the mails

Advertisement

Hi! I've recently adquired a bb bold and I'm new at this great world of bb, but I'm having some problems with mail accounts.
    I've managed to set up my two mail accounts (one @gmail and the other some local provider, @sion.com), on the bis page from my carrier (I'm in argentina, my carrier is Personal and the page telecompersonal.blackberry.com).
    The problem is that I'm not receiving all the emails sent to my adresses on my bold, like if some messages simply miss the forwarding to the bold. As far as I observed it's random, but I've experienced more cases with mails coming from hotmail and yahoo domains or with mails with a lot of to: or cc: or with mails from long chains (reply of reply of reply....), really don't know if this is related but it's an observation.

I've no filters or folders configured on both accounts, also sion.com and gmail are both IMAP. I'm running v.4.6.0.216 (platform 4.0.0.183)

Any ideas?

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    is it specific to one email address, that you are not receiving all your email?

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I have had that problem before. Try resending your service books. Is your internet working? Did you change your account from BIS? Did you transfer your account on BIS by entering a new set of PIN and IMEI numbers?

arixc no está en línea Stack level 1
    dlsolo: It's not specific to one mail, it's happening on both accounts.

Kyootdemon: I've resended service book several times. Internet is working good. I didn't change my BIS account, also the registration of the phone on the BIS is succesfull. How did you solve the problem? Or one day just started working well? What OS are you running?