I saw on attwireless.com that there's themes you can buy that show revolving pictures. I ... BlackBerry Bold forum

vbm510 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a30769

Question possible to make revolving picture theme?

Advertisement

I saw on attwireless.com that there's themes you can buy that show revolving pictures. I was wondering if I can make opne with my pictures or my baby boy. Does anybody know how to do that?

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    it is i know u can do it on the bold or the storm with the default software and you can pay for the software for like 20 to do that also
    how vain it is for me to sit down and write when alot of you yahoo's never stood up to live ps give thanks when ur helped if you dont ur the yahoo i talk about... sorta

vbm510 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a30769

whats the software name?

I have a bold

sesp9 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Or you can go to Bplay and they have two revolving themes already set for the bold. One is world beaches and the other is world cities. Each theme is under $10.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Ahhhhh! That would be sweet! U should pm holster27. He is an incredible theme maker. I bet he could make u a them of ur own pics. He made me a Spongebob theme that totally flippin ROCKS (hence the Spongebob Rocks name for the theme) u can find it, and a bunch of other awesome themes on his website. I will email him and get the link to his website and post it here tomorrow. Or u can find him on the stacks. But,I'll try to get ASAP

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Man, if I could find a customizable revolving background theme, that would be awesome!

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Okay guys, here is the link to Holster27's website. He has an email on his website where u can request custom themes. Here is the link to his website... http://andysblackberrythemes.x10hosting.com/start/ He is a great themer and I'm sure could accomodate u guys' requests!