Hi All, is it possible to send one of the sample videos via email from ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Is it possible to send one of the sample videos via email?

Advertisement

Hi All, is it possible to send one of the sample videos via email from the Bold? Alternatively is it possible to save the video to some other media or is it embedded in the core apps in the OS??

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Systems Admin found a workaround: Bluetoothed it to his Nokia N95 and then USB to PC..... lol!
    If anyone else finds a way, or if it's a bit...um...questionable to do so just let me know. :-D
    Last edited by ted; 04-07-2009 at 04:36 AM.
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Did it actually bt out? When I tried, the bt option wasn't even there for the embedded media...

There is a way to remove it when you're installing an OS, but as far as I know, you can't change its location...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ted
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Hey Red, yeah my System Admin BT'd it to his Nokia N95.... I was a bit surprised too actually.... lol!
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    That's pretty cool... Gonna have to try that now...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ted
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Lemme know how you go, yeah it should give you the option to send via BT when you click the menu button with the video thumbnail highlighted. Just won't letcha email or MMS, etc......