my bro typed 9 times wrong pass,and then last 10 he typed correct, but still ... BlackBerry Bold forum

morekew no está en línea Stack level 1

plz help!!!!!_)

Advertisement

my bro typed 9 times wrong pass,and then last 10 he typed correct, but still all my contacts,sms amd bb messanger service dissapere!!is there any option to get it all back??

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Only if you have a backup created of your device. Your device will only wipe if you type that password in wrong more than the number set. Default is 10 I believe. If the device wiped earlier then the setting was changed or he type it wrong more than 9 times
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

takadante no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2C963
    Your BBM contact list can be recovered if you used an email to back up the contacts. Usually asks you in the setup process when you first run BBM.

As for contacts, you could see if they were ever saved on your SIM card, and just copy them to your phone.

SMS, but seems like your out of luck unless you have a backup of them on DM.

Good Luck,
    Joe

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    If you are on T-Mobile and are using the new 5.0 software, you would have had the option of using T-Mobile's Mobile Backup feature which would have saved all your contacts as well.

Zo