My bold has been completely perfect until yesterday! This is when it started hanging up ... BlackBerry Bold forum

trickie636 no está en línea Stack level 2

Please help my has a major delay!

My bold has been completely perfect until yesterday! This is when it started hanging up and I would have to do a battery pull and when it wasn't hanging up, everytime I would try to do anything on it, it would have a major 5-7 second delay! This isn't normal, or at least it hasn't been doing this. Nothing has changed, I haven't removed or added anything to the bold. I did send a service book in hopes this would help and it hasn't.

Any ideas? This is driving me NUTS!

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    What all do you have loaded to it... do you have a memory card? If so move all photos, documents, vids, ringtones to the memory card... I would also do the memory cleaning, also check to make sure your OS is up to date. Hope this helps!

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    Did you add any songs, pictures, or movies to your memory card Using your computer? I experiance this sometimes for a little while after I unhook fromt the PC,(it has to inventory the media card again) but then it goes away, except a couple times it did not sometimes a corrupt file on the memory card can cause it to hang and delay.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.