I just got my Bold yesterday after having an iPhone for the last 3 months. ... BlackBerry Bold forum

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3

Playing Music In Standby Mode

Advertisement

I just got my Bold yesterday after having an iPhone for the last 3 months. Previously, I had a Pearl and I just missed Blackberry too much so I came back. Now my question is, is there a way to play music while in standby mode? When I try to go into standby it mutes the music as well as putting the phone in standby. I know it eventually goes into standby by itself but I was just wondering if there was a way I could do it without having to wait until it does it automatically.

hoosierdaddynow no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249f8227
    Quote Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man View Post
    I just got my Bold yesterday after having an iPhone for the last 3 months. Previously, I had a Pearl and I just missed Blackberry too much so I came back. Now my question is, is there a way to play music while in standby mode? When I try to go into standby it mutes the music as well as putting the phone in standby. I know it eventually goes into standby by itself but I was just wondering if there was a way I could do it without having to wait until it does it automatically.

Yes. Just put your media player in the background and it should still play. Just hit the red end button once you start your music up.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~