Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by archer6 - Oooh....what a nice NEW Bold you have. (As I sit ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    -
    Oooh....what a nice NEW Bold you have. (As I sit here typing on my "prehistoric" Curve 8310)
    Aren't you impressed that somehow I can get by with such an "old" BlackBerry...

sent via OldBerry
    LMAO

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    -
    Oooh....what a nice NEW Bold you have. (As I sit here typing on my "prehistoric" Curve 8310)

sent via OldBerry

i am indeed quite impressed how do you manage ?
    haha jk i gotta say i LOVE the curve.

flushbob no está en línea Stack level 2
    mann....that is some of this biggest rubbish i have read on here yet.

lay off the oxycotton and mushrooms/lsd.

tsatsut no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24294af1
    yeah at&t need this wake up call......bastards...RIM get 'em good lol!

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    -

sent via OldBerry
    LMBO - I still have, an use my Curve. It hangs right beside the Bold! Some things can't be parted with.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by tsatsut View Post
    yeah at&t need this wake up call......bastards...RIM get 'em good lol!
    -
    If one believes everything they read, then BGR has readers right where they want them. However if we think for ourselves & look at the history between RIM & AT&T who have a perfect track record of working together we know the story is fake. History proves that for over eight years straight AT&T has sold the majority of BlackBerrys in the US. AT&T gets the exclusives on all the latest phones for good reason. The are the best & they sell the most. The same reason that Apple gave them the iPhone exclusive. AT&T is disliked by others, as they are number one. Jealousy plays a big part & people like to hate the number one companies.
    Plain & simple.

sent via BlackBerry

This is just one more rumor by the press. It's their job to drive traffic to the "self appointed" experts BGR (yeah right).

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    The one question I have is why RIM needed a push from AT&T to produce a 3G device...
    Couldn't they see what HTC, Nokia, Sony Ericsson and, most obnoxiously, Apple are doing already?
    Last edited by snipes mcgee; 09-10-2008 at 12:13 PM.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

MonkeyBizIU no está en línea Themes Pro
    Considering the problems that AT&T has been having on their 3G Network, RIM's reluctance would be understandable. Now, the Thunder/Storm on Verizon's network, which has been established for some time, makes a lot more sense as RIM's flagship 3G device. Also, they wouldn't be competing with Apple's iPhone.

As for the pricing, that's flipping sweet.

tsatsut no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24294af1

Smile

-
    If one believes everything they read, then BGR has readers right where they want them. However if we think for ourselves & look at the history between RIM & AT&T who have a perfect track record of working together we know the story is fake. History proves that for over eight years straight AT&T has sold the majority of BlackBerrys in the US. AT&T gets the exclusives on all the latest phones for good reason. The are the best & they sell the most. The same reason that Apple gave them the iPhone exclusive. AT&T is disliked by others, as they are number one. Jealousy plays a big part & people like to hate the number one companies.
    Plain & simple.

sent via BlackBerry

This is just one more rumor by the press. It's their job to drive traffic to the "self appointed" experts BGR (yeah right).
    i hope at&t is paying you good and sorry if i disrespected your job *thinks at&t are smugs*

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    One amazing touch screen phone per company please! This is too bad for at&t. They are practically owned by Apple now. I'm not really sure who it hurt more if RIM pulled all BlackBerrys from at&t. Think of all those business lines!

Anyhoo kudos to Verizon for getting their act straight and fixing that whole missing the exclusive dealer thing. RIM is a better company anyway so I'd say its good thing over all. I'd never go to at&t for any reason. Ever!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    LMAO
    Funny Funny... lol

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f
    -
    Plain & simple.

sent via BlackBerry

Umm Verizon was initially offered the iPhone but declined because they wanted to throw their OS on it so Apple moved on. I bet RIM would give devices to Verizon initially however the rest of the world is GSM so putting them on a GSM carrier in the US first then developing a CDMA version only makes sense,

Quote Originally Posted by snipes mcgee View Post
    The one question I have is why RIM needed a push from AT&T to produce a 3G device
    -
    I don't believe the theory that AT&T pushed RIM towards 3G. That's merely sensationalism created to draw in readers since it's very fashionable to bash leading companies. It's AT&T's spin because they wanted all the focus for their exclusive on the 2nd Gen iPhone. Wall St reported today, the huge reduction in iPhone sales as the informed Apple buyers have learned about all the major problems that are so bad even Apple admitted they are working feverishly on a major OS revision targeted for release in a week. However the problem is after the long delayed release of OS Leopard & the rush to market of the bug riddled 2nd Gen iPhone, their credibility is shot.
    Thus the Cult of Mac Faithful are waiting until the phone is fixed, which could be as much as 60 days, according to the analysts. Also as all of us know, RIM's R&D efforts are so efficient they have created three new models in less time than it took apple to do nothing more than ad 3G, along with some faulty superficial bells & whistles which appeal to the fashion conscious public.

sent via BlackBerry

Quote Originally Posted by tsatsut View Post
    i hope at&t is paying you good and sorry if i disrespected your job *thinks at&t are smugs*
    -
    Before one continues to guess & jump to conclusions, it's important to have accurate facts. I have repeatedly made it known in many prior posts, that 50% of my monthly BlackBerry expense is for the one line I have with T-Mobile, a great company, with the other line of the two lines with AT&T for the second BlackBerry I carry. Thus using the logic being applied by the OP T-Mobile is equally inferior. This is of course the complete opposite of my experience. After well over five years using the combo of T-Mobile & AT&T I have nothing but good things to say about them. And therein lies the problem....I don't have a problem. Just great BlackBerry experiences.

Cheers
    sent via BlackBerry

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    funny, interesting corp speculation. Lovin the bold up here in the north country

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast