Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

love everything about my boldberry ..even more now since I can see pinstacks without squinting ... BlackBerry Bold forum

swtmango no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    22f00895

Advertisement

love everything about my boldberry ..even more now since I can see pinstacks without squinting or wearing reading glasses...yay... happy new year to all!

fritzdoss no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    249F61CB
    What a relief!!! No more scrolling.

duilsko no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25675D70
    Does anyone else have the problem of the quick reply box over running the screen on the left side as you look at it?
    This is a total pain as I can't see what I'm typing at first. Other than that the site is great, well done on the improvements, esp the day after christmas when the rest of us are taking it easy.
    Also I have to say I'm loving the Pinstack Launcher.

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    For me the quick reply box hangs over the right side of the screen when I zoom in, not the left. If word wrap is enabled/fixed I think the reply boxes need to only extend to the end of the text so there is NO scrolling and everything can be read at once.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    When I click on the link (in my email alert) it launches BB Browser, and opens the window with the quick reply field centered just right. However the font is very tiny and the cursor is a magnifying glass. So I click the trackball once to zoom in. That moves the entire page to the left, so it is hidden. The right end of the quick reply field is completely visible. However the cursor is still a magnifying glass so I must click the trackball once more which now presents me with a usable cursor, but moves the page even further to the left obscuring it completely. So I then scroll horizontally to the right and the entire page can been seen except the right end of the text field. At this point I can type in the field, but having no text wrap it's all one long line that disappears to the left as I type. So we need a modification to stop the page from moving to the left when zooming in those two levels, and text wrap to fix that issue.

greenandgold52 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hayden is my personal saviour and his team are my angels
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12